Tailored IT equipment cleaning services
At Tech Cleaning Specialists Ltd (computer cleaning service specialists) in Southampton, we want to help businesses improve their employees’ health and well-being through ensuring all IT equipment in offices and Data/Server rooms are safe and clean, as a result, massively improve productivity in the workplace. This IT cleaning is achieved by using the very latest tech-clean products and techniques that work together to eliminate dirt, bacteria (99.9%) and viruses (99.9%) that live on touch point areas. Our tech-clean services are available 24/7, 365 days a year on a daily/weekly/monthly and yearly basis to fit around your schedule.
All of our staff are fully trained, fully insured and Enhanced DBS checked, complying with the BS7858 standard. Our office hours are: Monday-Friday (9am-5pm).
New Long Lasting
Coating service is now available
90 days protection!
We're excited to be rolling out our new exclusive service as we've recently partnered up with InfectProtect Ltd. The antimicrobial coating can be easily applied to almost any surface.
As it dries, it creates a bed of positively charged nanospikes which work 24/7 to attract and kill negatively charged pathogens for up to 90 days. Therefore, as pathogens are killed as they land on the coated surfaces, this significantly reduces the potential for contact spreading. Unlike other antimicrobial coatings which leach chemicals out to kill viruses, InfectProtect Ltd. coating kills mechanically, and as shown by their cytotoxicity tests, proving it is harmless to human health.
This antimicrobial coating has been rigorously tested in a certified lab in the UK, not only to prove it kills bacteria and enveloped viruses including strains of the coronavirus, MRSA, Influenza H1N1 just to name a few.
Standards InfectProrect Ltd. have been tested against include:
1. ISO 21702:219 - Measurement of antiviral activity on plastics na other non-porous surfaces
2. EN 14476 - Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area (phase 2, step 1)
3. ISO 18184:2019 - Textiles - Determination of antiviral activity of textile products - On a Feline Coronavirus, Strain Munich
4. ISO 10093-5: 2009 - Cytotoxicity test to show the product is non-toxic to humans
5. The active ingredient has passed all four stages of OEKA-TEX; their main focus is making sure that substances are harmless to the human health
6. Rot resistance Soil Burial Text BS 6085:1992 - recognised to be the most severe biological exposure for products. The products are coated with the antimicrobial coating and buried in a soil bed for a period of 28 days at a continued temperature of 30 degrees. After 28 days the various items with their coating on either maintained between 98% and 100% protection.
For more information please download our informational flyer